On behalf of our team, we hope you and your families have a wonderful and safe holiday season.
We’re ending the year energized and with deep gratitude you, our customers and partners. With your support, we’ve been able to help tens of thousands of students and industry partners have positive and life-changing professional learning experiences. Some stories we’re really proud of include:
- From intern to champion – Sharon Roy joined Practera as an intern, started working part time while finishing her degree and now is leading our first major program with Western Sydney University… and through all this had time to win the Vice Chancellor’s Excellence in University Engagement and Sustainability award!
- Exploring the digital frontier – while running Australia’s largest multi-state business projects program we had time for some fun – letting our students try out the experimental Practera Virtual Reality app, designed to directly improve their professional presentation skills. We’re really excited by the way our technology can accelerate the development of skills in the real and virtual world!
- Delivered new Practera experiences for Universities, Businesses & Governments across the experiential learning spectrum – below are just a few;
- Projects programs for 4 Australian state Governments, 20 Universities and hundreds of client organisations
- A whole of University ideas challenge
- An MBA capstone project app for a top Business School
- An e-portfolio / logbook solution for a vocational college
- Health placements program for a US University
- Global trade accelerator virtual internship program
- Deep tech accelerator support app
- Employability skills app for an Indian engineering college
- A work integrated learning platform for a regional education consortium
- Presented our research and customer success case studies at 12 conferences in Australia and the US with partners including Boston University, RMIT Vietnam, the University of Sydney and UNSW
- Won the 2018 International Education Awards for best business & community program for the Global Scope Business Projects network we created for the NSW Government.
- Won an Amazon / Edu thingy in the US
- Launched our Practera app mobile platform and migrated most customers and users to it
- Entered the international phase of our patent and progressed research partnership in learning analytics, AI and data security
- Grown our team substantially, opened our Boston office in the US, and brought on some amazing, talented people