This research paper explores questions such as :
- Is there a correlation between online training and lower completion rates?
- Does a higher proportion of online training result in lower student satisfaction?
- Can cost to deliver be tied to program outcomes?
Add your details below to download your white paper.
Learn how top institutions are providing project based learning at scale >
resulting in a 90% reduction in cost per student!
- To equip students with the skills and capabilities they need to succeed in the future of work, educators seek to deliver a range of project-based learning programs around the theoretical curriculum.
- Project-based learning with high proportions of in-person engagement can be complex and costly for education program managers to deliver at scale
- Team projects where students apply their knowledge to address real problems posed by employers are a significant and fast-growing part of the equation.
- Online team projects potentially offer educators substantial benefits including lower cost, broader geographic reach and enhanced scalability, but only if quality can be maintained.