It’s free to participate
Engage a team of diverse, multinational, multidisciplinary students from participating Universities to undertake a 3-week project to deliver an innovative solution to your business challenge.
How it works
Practera assigns a student team to your project
Students work on your project, Practera oversees their work, you provide online feedback
You receive tailored market research report
Leading organisations who have collaborated
We were fortunate to be chosen for a Practera Project on market research. The students were very professional and conducted the market research into the public perception of our B2B services. We found working with the Practera organisation and the students themselves to be easy, time efficient and well planned. The research which we received from the group was insightful, accurate and well presented. We hope the students learned from working with our team albeit online. The experience was so good that Captivate Connect has agreed to do another Practera project with a different group of students on another subject. I would highly recommend any forward thinking business work with Practera.
CEO, Captivate Connect
Our non-profit charity worked with 4 student teams over the past 12 months on a variety of marketing-related topics, as well as compatibility of our organisation with international standards/conventions. The teams came from various universities across Australia but were always highly engaged and willing to deliver great results. Each team did comprehensive research, looked at what similar organisations are doing and came up with some fresh ideas to help New Beginnings with its future planning. For me, as a former international corporate, it was also a great opportunity to help these young professionals to get the experience and build the skills they need to succeed in the workplace today.
New Beginnings, President
Over the past year we participated in 3 cohorts from different universities. The students researched growth options for our business and opportunities to expand internationally. This market research was very helpful for us: students had great ideas and did a great job to assess the international markets for our products. I think any small business will benefit from doing these projects: the time commitment is minimal and support from Practera was great. It was easy to review students’ work and provide feedback.
CEO, Sasy n Savy
Frequently asked questions
What is required?
- Submit a project
- Attend a 30-min virtual briefing session
- Commit 1-2hrs a week to review students’ work and provide online feedback
- Important: there is no financial cost to participate!
What are the results?
- Student team work with you to deliver an innovative solution to your business challenge
- You get a fresh perspective and new insights on your most pressing challenges
- Students build the skills required for a successful career
What to expect from a 2-3 week project?
- 150 – 200 hours of dedicated student work
- Virtual team that works independently
- 1-2 hours/ week of your time to review student work and provide online feedback
Where do students come from?
- We work with 30 Australian universities to select the best team for your business
- Some will be Masters students, others Bachelors
- The majority of students will be studying a non-technical discipline (e.g. marketing, business finance, accounting, international relations, policy, etc.)
Submit a project
Select an option below to get started.