Powering your Organisation
- Save time and money on market research
- Keep up to date with new trends in your industry
- Uncover insights to help with future decisions
- Get innovative solutions for your business challenges
- Mentor an astute multidisciplinary student team
How it works
- Choose a “Project Type” from our list.
- Submit a project brief which takes 5-10 mins to complete.
- Practera assigns a team of students to undertake your project.
- You review students’ work and provide online feedback. This takes approximately 60min/week over 2-3 weeks.
- You receive a market research report with recommendations to inform your business needs.
project briefs were completed by a student team
organisations became recurring clients and still benefit from our programs
Submit a project here
You can select from the following project types depending on your current priorities. You may also submit multiple project briefs.
Growth & New Market Entry
For businesses seeking to expand into new markets either nationally or internationally. Students will analyse the market, identify barriers to entry, and recommend available resources and support to enter the region.
For businesses seeking new ideas to manage the social and environmental effects of their operations. Students research practical options to enhance your organisation’s social or environmental impact.
Business Opportunities Scan
For businesses looking for growth opportunities and outside of the box ideas. Students will analyse your market and identify gaps in which you can capitalise on.
Social media strategy
For businesses seeking to adopt or maximise their existing social media platforms and social marketing channels. Students will analyse and develop a social media strategy.
Ideal for non-profits, startups and SMEs that want to explore available funding options. Students analyse and recommend potential funding pathways for businesses.
Ideal for the Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths sector that seek out fresh and innovative solutions. Students will tackle technical business challenges.
Ideal for start-ups, NGOs and SMEs
that want to launch a prototype mobile application.
Students will produce a report that outlines a prototype
design of an application or a website
Public Policy Project
For businesses, NGOs or policy institutes looking to uncover insights on a current policy-related challenge, whether creating, implementing, analysing or lobbying for policy.
WACE Global Challenge
Ideal for non-profits, startups, SMEs or organisations that want to engage in our global student consulting program. Access transnational team research practical solutions to improve sustainable impact according to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Cloud Infrastructure Audit
and Cost Reduction Strategies
For businesses established in the cloud but are looking to optimise the efficiency of the setup and cost.
Cloud Migration Infrastructure Design
Cloud Migration Infrastructure Design- For businesses considering migration of their data storage, reporting and potentially from an app to the cloud but haven’t made the move yet.
For businesses looking to gain a deeper understanding of their customer base. This project can rely on a mix of client data and publicly available data to build customer profiles using clustering or segmentation models.
ETL and Report Automation
For businesses to help improve their reporting process by automating data ingestion and pre-processing.
You can let us know your preferences and we will do our best to make it happen, but we cannot guarantee it.
Each students commits to 20 hours of work over the two week period.
They also commit to act as consultants and cater to the needs and schedules of their client.
Collectively your team will deliver 120+ hours to the project.
No, the students work remotely and are not located at your offices.
- Outline clear project requirements so that your report provides value
- Set project outcomes that are achievable within a two week period
- Ask for help if needed. If you’re not sure about what project type to choose, or how to define a scope, the Practera team are available at firstname.lastname@example.org