Powering your Organisation
How it works
- Choose a “Project Type” from our list.
- Submit a project brief which takes 5-10 mins to complete.
- Practera assigns a team of students to undertake your project.
- You review students’ work and provide online feedback. This takes approximately 60min/week over 2-3 weeks.
- You receive a market research report with recommendations.
Submit a project here
You can select from the following project types depending on your current priorities. You many also submit multiple project briefs.
Innovation & growth
For businesses looking for growth opportunities
and outside of the box ideas.
Students will analyse your market and identify
gaps in which you can capitalise on.
For businesses seeking to expand into new markets either nationally or internationally. Students will analyse the market, identify barriers to entry, and recommend available resources and support to enter the region.
For businesses seeking new ideas to manage the social and environmental effects of its operations. Students research practical options to enhance your organisation’s social or environmental impact in the world.
Social media strategy
For businesses seeking to adopt or maximise their existing social media platforms and social marketing channels.
Students will develop a social media strategy
and an action plan.
Ideal for non-profits, startups and SMEs that want to explore available funding options. Students analyse and recommend potential funding pathways for businesses across debt, venture capital, donors or grants.
Still undecided on what projects are suitable for you?
Give our projects team a call to discuss your details.
- Save time and money on market research
- Keep up to date with new trends in your industry
- Uncover insights to help with future decisions
- Get innovative solutions for your business challenges
You will get a team of 5 – 6 students, all studying different disciplines. Some will be Masters students, others Bachelors.
The majority of students will be studying a non-technical discipline e.g. marketing, business finance, accounting, international relations, policy, etc.
You can let us know your preferences and we will do our best to make it happen, but we cannot guarantee it.
Each students commits to 20 hours of work over the two week period.
They also commit to act as consultants and cater to the needs and schedules of their client.
Collectively your team will deliver 120+ hours to the project.
No, the students work remotely and are not located at your offices.
- Outline clear project requirements so that your report provides value
- Set project outcomes that are achievable within a two week period
- Ask for help if needed. If you’re not sure about what project type to choose, or how to define a scope, the Practera team are available at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit a project
Students did an excellent job researching and identifying business opportunities to help us navigate the challenges of COVID-19. They gave us an external, in-depth view of our business with solid research on what our competition is doing and recommendations on the best marketing strategies for our business. The program is a simple way to give back and help the next generation of business leaders.”
Micheal Van Beek, CFO Rhodes Projects