Equitable Work-Based Learning
Practera’s affordable work-based learning solutions help students increase their economic mobility while strengthening local communities.
These high impact work-based learning opportunities improve college and career prospects by engaging learners with employers, and providing pathway programs for in-demand skills.
Real experiences that help your learners assess their career options and build their professional networks.
Practera can help you develop programs that:
- Create hands-on opportunities for learners to explore career pathways
- Offer genuine engagement between learners and industry mentors
- Allow for low-stakes professional practice with technical and soft skills
- Prepare learners for what’s next in their career journey: team projects, capstones, internships, or workforce preparation training
Sponsored learning pathways create opportunities for diverse talent in our communities.
Contribute to experiences that will:
- Generate relationships between your company and educational institutions and organizations
- Create cost-effective ways to connect your organization to talent pipelines
- Build coaching and mentoring capabilities internally
- Drive understanding to improve retention of diverse hires
- Fully activate your community by generating career pathways, meaningful relationships, and an ongoing conversation
See how community-based virtual internships helped the City of Boston employ students during the pandemic
Career Pathway Programs
NAF and Raytheon Technologies create engineering internships for high-need communities
Career pathways in education, manufacturing, and more come to life through work-based learning opportunities in Illinois
Non-traditional learners have are coached by Salesforce employees and are given the skills and structured practice to become candidates in the Salesforce ecosystem
Virtual internship opportunities with community-based organizations are created through the City of Boston’s summer youth engagement and employability program