How to create an ELSA to-do (Practera 1)
Learn how to add your own issue or action to your ELSA to-do list
This article is for coordinators or admins who would like to capture an additional issue or task on their ELSA to-do list.
If you’re using ELSA regularly, then where better place to track your required tasks than in your ELSA to-do list. You may want to remind yourself to send a summary email to your learners at the end of the week or remind a fellow program manager to update the teaming.
To create an ELSA to-do, follow these two quick steps:
- Write your issue or action into the empty text field at the top of your to-do list
- Hit Create!
- Mark Done once you’ve actioned it.
In case you missed it, head here to learn how you action or delegate an ELSA to-do.
We also think you’ll be interested in these articles:
- How does Elsa detect assessment workflow issues? (ELSA)
- How does Elsa’s Sentiment analysis work? (ELSA)
- How Elsa detects team dissonance (ELSA)
- How does Elsa detect teaming issues? (ELSA)